- Architecturally correct design – up to 25% wider panels
- Solid hardwood square edges
- Realistic wood grain
- Deeper panel embossments – handcrafted details
- More than 10% wider glass, in a wide range of styles
- Enhanced weather resistance
- Excellent security and durability
- High energy-efficiency R-values
- Edge-to-edge moisture protection
Clear Glass is fully transparent, delivering an unobstructed view.
Reviews & Questions
Rated 5 out of 5 by bray116 from Adds great curb appeal to my home! I was in the market for a new front door, and this Therma-Tru door I found was exactly what my home needed! I think it adds tremendous curb appeal, and I would definitely recommend these doors to anyone in the market for a new door. Not only is it visually appealing, but it also is very well made and makes my family and I feel safe.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Montana home from On 2nd door for new build and it won't take stain! This is the 2nd door and while the door style is good the inability to stain it is unacceptable. We followed the instructions to the letter and called support. They said just paint the stain on and we are now 10 hours later with "same day stain kit" and a wet sticky door that we can't top coat since it's still wet. This product does not live up to its website written statements.
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elsie from Perfect We have had this door for 5 years, and love it. It looks like real wood , but able to withstand the elements.
Date published: 2021-04-10